Welcome to SACI 2016!
Authors are welcome to submit original and unpublished papers and attend the IEEE 11th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (SACI 2016) to be held on May 12-14, 2016 in Timisoara, Romania.
TOPICS include but not limited to
- Computational Intelligence (track chair: Róbert Fullér)
- Intelligent Mechatronics (track chair: Radu-Emil Precup)
- Systems Engineering (track chair: Gyula Hermann)
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (track chair: László Horváth)
- Intelligent Control (track chair: József K. Tar)
- Intelligent Robotics (track chair: Tamás Haidegger)
- Informatics (track chair: Levente Kovács)
SACI conference appears on the Australian Research Council list, in class C.
The conference appears on the IEEE Conference Search.
Conference proceedings that meet IEEE quality review standards may be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
'Pay to publish' is not allowed by IEEE. So at least one author of a paper must show up and present the paper at the conference.
The conference proceedings is now available via IEEE Xplore