IEEE 12th International Conference on Intelligent Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques
Welcome to SoMeT 2013
September 22-24, 2013
You are invited to submit an original and unpublished paper, and to participate at SoMeT 2013 to help build a forum for exchanging ideas and experiences to foster new directions in software development methodologies and related tools and techniques.
SoMeT 2013 Call for Papers can be downloaded as a pdf file.
SoMeT 2013 Picture Gallery
This conference is focused on exploring innovations, controversies, and challenges facing the Software Engineering community today. The conference brings together theory and experience to propose and evaluate solutions to Software Engineering problems. The conference also provides a forum and an opportunity to assess the current state-of-the-art in Software Engineering and to chart future directions for the Software Engineering community.
SoMeT appears in Rank B at Computer Science Conference Ranking 2010
It is now in Rank B at CORE Computer Science Conference Rankings
SoMeT is in Class B at Ranked Conference List.
The conference is focused on, but not limited to the following areas:
• Requirement engineering, especially for high-assurance system, and requirement elicitation,
• Software methodologies and tools for robust, reliable, non-fragile software design.
• Software development techniques for legacy systems
• Automatic software generation versus reuse, and legacy systems, source code analysis and manipulation,
• Software quality and process assessment for business enterprise models
• Intelligent software systems design, and software evolution techniques,
• Agile Software and Lean Methods,
• Software optimization and formal methods for software design
• Static, dynamic analysis of software performance model, software maintenance, and program understanding and visualization
• Software security tools and techniques, and related Software Engineering models
• End-user programming environment, User-centered Adoption-Centric Reengineering techniques
• Ontology engineering, semantic web,
• Software design through interaction, and precognitive software techniques for interactive software entertainment applications,
• Business oriented software application models,
• Software Engineering models, and formal techniques for software representation, software testing and validation,
• End-user programming environment, User-centered and Adoption-Centric models Reengineering techniques
• Artificial Intelligence Techniques on Software Engineering, and Requirement Engineering
• Object-oriented, aspect-oriented, component-based and generic programming, multi-agent technology
• Creativity and art in software design principles
• Axiomatic based principles on software design
• Agile Software and Lean Methods
• Model Driven Development (DVD), code centric to model centric software engineering
• New aspects on digital libraries, collections and archives, Web publishing, and Knowledge-based engineering
• Medical Informatics and bioinformatics, Software methods and application for biomedicine and bioinformatics
• Emergency Management Informatics, software methods and application for supporting Civil Protection, First Response and Disaster Recovery
• Others software engineering disciplines,
The conference program also, has several invited talks revised by the program committee members. Those invited technical papers will describe innovative and significant work in the research and practice of software science.
The conference appears on the IEEE Conference Search.
Conference proceedings that meet IEEE quality review standards may be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
'Pay to publish' is not allowed by IEEE. So at least one author of a paper must show up and present the paper at the conference.
IEEE Hungary Section
IEEE SMC Chapter, Hungary
IEEE CIS Chapter, Hungary
IEEE Joint Chapter of IES/RAS, Hungary
September 22-24, 2013
Óbuda University, Budapest
Address: Bécsi út 96/B
Full paper submission: April 1, 2013
Notification deadline: May 15, 2013
Final paper submission: June 15, 2013
since July 30, 2012