September 14-16, 2017
- Full paper submission: May 19, 2017
- Notification: July 3, 2017
- Final paper submission: August 10, 2017
- Óbuda University, Budapest, Hungary
- Subotica Tech, Serbia
- IEEE SMC Technical Committee on Computational Cybernetics
- IEEE Hungary Section
- IEEE SMC Chapter, Hungary
- IEEE CI Chapter, Hungary
- IEEE IES and RAS Joint Chapter, Hungary
- IEEE SMC Society
In Technical Co-operation with
- Vojvodina Academy of Sciences and Arts, Serbia
- Ministry of Sciences and Ecology of Serbia
- IEEE CI Chapter, Serbia
- Hungarian Fuzzy Association
Authors are asked to submit electronically the final paper until May 19, 2017 through electronic paper submission system.
The official language of the symposium is English.
Authors should submit IEEE standard double-column paper with the minimum of 4 full pages, and maximum pages of 6.
Here are the instructions how to prepare your paper.
This is a guideline in .doc format.
Authors are kindly asked to submit their paper through electronic paper submission system. Papers sent by email are not acceptable.
The paper should be original and unpublished.
Please, do not copy from other publications, because the paper will be checked by IEEE plagiarism detection software, and it will indicate if there are copied parts.
IEEE takes it very seriously, here are all details regarding plagiarism.
If the paper is not original, not authors' own work, or submitted to other conferences or journals, or a copy of another paper, then the paper is removed at once.
It is not even allowed to copy from author's own paper.
The paper may be checked against plagiarism at any time during review process from paper submission until publication.
is open until May 19.