September 14-16, 2017
- Full paper submission: May 19, 2017
- Notification: July 3, 2017
- Final paper submission: August 10, 2017
- Óbuda University, Budapest, Hungary
- Subotica Tech, Serbia
- IEEE SMC Technical Committee on Computational Cybernetics
- IEEE Hungary Section
- IEEE SMC Chapter, Hungary
- IEEE CI Chapter, Hungary
- IEEE IES and RAS Joint Chapter, Hungary
- IEEE SMC Society
In Technical Co-operation with
- Vojvodina Academy of Sciences and Arts, Serbia
- Ministry of Sciences and Ecology of Serbia
- IEEE CI Chapter, Serbia
- Hungarian Fuzzy Association
The registration is completed if you
* filled in the online registration form below,
* arranged the registration fee payment by wire transfer until August 10,
* submitted the final paper until August 10 the latest.
Only one paper can be included into the proceedings by paying one registration fee. For including any paper in the proceedings, it is necessary for at least one co-author to be registered and the registration fee has to be paid in advance until August 10, 2016. Author's second paper costs EUR 20/page.
All paper must be presented either in oral session or in poster session. If a paper, included into the proceedings, fails to be presented any way at the conference, all authors of the paper will be bar out from paper submission to conferences of the organizers in the future, and the paper is removed from IEEE Xplore database, however IEEE holds the copyright, so the paper can not be published somewhere else.
The registration fee is EUR 300
Student and IEEE member: EUR 250
Extra pages (above 6) and author's second paper costs EUR 20/page.
The registration fee covers the cost of conference kit, proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks and social events (Welcome party, Banquet) during the conference.
Online Registration (open from July 3 until August 10)